- Art And Discover
- comedy people
- Cool Nepal
- Dynamism and Stylist
- Ever Cool
- Fun and laughing
- Memory and fun
- Mountains And Snowfalling
- Organic And Agriculture
- Sports And Wealth
- Travel and lifestyle
The Best Travel Destination Around Palpa
March 14, 2017
- Ranighat Palace (Ranimahal) is also called Tajmahal of Nepal due to similar stories behind the construction of this palace. It was constructed by General Khadka for her wife Tejkumari in 1893 AD.
- Argeli Palace was constructed by Juddha Shamsher and is considered a beautiful palace.
- Forts like Kalika fort, Nuwakot fort, adBakumgi Fort are historic place of attraction
- Mahamritunjaya Statue of Lord Shiva situated at Barangdi which is the biggest in asia among metal statue of Lord Shiva
- Rambha Devi Temple is one of the famous and religious place 31 km east of Tansen in Tahu VDC.
- Ramdi is a religious place in the bank of Kali Gandaki River. On the 1st of Baisakh there is a festival in this area.
- Hindu pilgrimage and cremation site
- Rishikesh Temple was built by the King Manimukunda Sen. According to Hindu mythology, this is the place where some part of body of Satidevei was cremated. It is famous for festival which occurs in 1st of Magh month when hidus come to take bath in Kali Gandaki River.
- Shrinagar Hill is spot for viewing high Himalayas. Dhawalagiri, Tukuche, Nilgiri, Annapurana,Himchuli and other mountains can be viewed from this place.
- Tansen is a historic city with palaces, temples, stupas and historic architecture.
- Vhairabsthan Temple is a Shiva temple with huge trident, believed to be largest in Asia.